Thursday 23 August 2012

Wait ye, with breath bated.

The last few posts of the blog challenge are going to have to wait till next week because...

I'm going to Greenbelt!

If you don't know what that is go look it up! I'm volunteering for them this year which is exciting. Please wish for good weather in the Cheltenham area this weekend; if not good at least try for better than the forecast. We're camping y'see...

Don't worry, I have packed my wellies. And my crochet.

See you all when I get back! Well, talk to you all. Or type randomly to a 'you' in the hope that someone reads this and becomes that 'you'... You catch my drift. (There I go again!)

P.s. Everyone be extra super nice to Toben this weekend as he couldn't get time off to go to Greenbelt. Sad socks. But on the bright side, at least they will be dry socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment