Friday 17 August 2012

Improve your relationship with God.

Everything went quiet for me this week. I don't know what it was about this post's title, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I think I maybe feel like I already answered it in the How could you improve your prayer life? post. Most of what I would write here I could pretty much copy and paste over from that.

So I've been putting it off. It's always been in the back of my mind though, and it has gotten to the point where it doesn't feel fun anymore.

So I'm not going to do it.

I know, I know, this doesn't really fit in with the whole point of a challenge. But boo sucks to you with knobs on is what I have to say about that. I do however have a treat for you. Be. Excited.

I have for you a little poem about what I have done this week. I feel it sums it up beautifully. So here it is.

Procrastination

...














Normal service will resume from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm totally feeling the same way about that post!! That's why I moved on to #24. I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll skip out on it. Maybe I'll write it later. I'm just going to move on until it feels right. :) No blame here.

    ReplyDelete