Sunday 9 September 2012

Favorite photos of you.

I don't like having my picture taken. So I'm not sure about this 'favourite photos of you' thing. But I have raided my pictures none the less and chosen a few.


I've been told this could be my album cover if I were to ever have such a thing. This was taken while waiting for the ferry to go volunteer at the Iona Community Shop in 2009. We were playing around with our friends fancy camera while we waited.


I like this one because that moment was epic. Sorry Sue.


May I present to you all: Squarah face.



This was such a fun day, and I'm so glad that we got this epic photo out of it. There's an awesome one where Natalie looks just like Calvin and Hobbes as they rocket down a hill. Brilliant.

And that is the Blog Challenge finished! Took longer than 30 days... but I didn't promise anything there. I've got some ideas out of it, but if anyone has any suggestions for interesting lists or things to ponder let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment