I have taken up a challenge. *insert dramatic music effect here*
Having been inspired by Lauren (a friend of a friend who likes all the same things on Pinterest that I do and whose blog I find myself reading and thinking "YES!"... so a person who in fact looks a lot more like a friend than a friend of a friend...), I have decided to undertake a blog challenge. The same one in fact, that Lauren herself is undertaking. 30 blog posts, 30 topics to cover, over 30 days which may or may not be consecutive depending on whether I remember every day.
Here are the topics:
1. 15 fun facts about yourself.
2. If you could have dinner with 6 people, who would they be?
3. What's an article of clothing you're deeply attached to?
4. Write a few 6 word memoirs.
5. Thoughts on God.
6. A great book that you see yourself in.
7. Best day ever.
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the next 6 months?
9. Best compliment ever.
10. 10 likes.
11. 10 dislikes.
12. A letter to anyone.
13. A picture of yourself.
14. Your middle name.
15. Best concert ever and one you want to attend.
17. 5 ways to win your heart.
18. How could you improve your prayer life?
19. Top 10 songs for you now.
20. Something or someone you miss.
21. Your fears.
22. A quote you try to live by.
23. Improve your relationship with God.
24. 5 items you lust after.
25. Favorite blog posts since you started your blog.
26. Somewhere you'd like to move.
27. What you've learned in the past year.
28. Only two brands of clothes you could wear for the rest of your life.
29. Shuffle on your iPod.
30. Favorite photos of you.
Thanks to Lauren for coming up with this fun list that, as you say, is free of the teenage craziness that dominates most of these lists. If anyone wants to see the original post, or follow Lauren's hilarity you can find her at http://faithandmacaroni.blogspot.co.uk/