Monday 23 July 2012

A picture of yourself.






This is what happens when you let Squarahs play with make up.

In fairness, I was dressing up as "80's disco' for a fancy dress party... I back combed all of my hair. I couldn't actually brush it out afterwards, I had to wash it out. Even then it was challenging! The hair bobble had to be cut out my hair...

I chose this picture because I don't often wear lots of make up, and a lot of you may not even have seen me out of jeans and wellies. So here I am, after having raided my mum's make up box (no joke) and having borrowed her original 80's jewellery that she just couldn't part with. Oh, and sequins don't forget the sequins.

1 comment:

  1. Very slightly weird as although it's you, it doesn't quite look like you. Messes with my wee brain.

    ReplyDelete