Wednesday 3 November 2010

Stolen

Here we go again with another song that seems to be on repeat...  Another Dashboard Confessional Song, this time it's 'Stolen'...

Some of it just seems particularly apt given the time of year.  So I thought I would share.

"We watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away"


"Invitation only, grand farewells"

"One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all will sleep well"


"You are the best one, of the best ones"
"We all look like we feel"

"You have stolen my heart"
 It just seems to capture for me the feeling of tired-end-of-season that we have.  And at the end of the day Iona has still captured our hearts, even if some of the gold and glimmer has been replaced.  And lately we do all look like we feel...  Especially me and my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment